Egyptian Papyrus Painting of Tutankhamen Burial Mask
This is a great quality hand painted on handmade papyrus painting of King Tut Burial Mask, the most famous archeological find in the world. This is exquisite papyrus is painted by the native Egyptian artist Amanda
New Kingdom, 18th dynasty, 14 century B.C.
Size: L 9″ X W 12″ approx.
Each painting comes with a personalized brochure that includes the following:
- Translation of your name in Hieroglyphics
- A copy of the Hieroglyphic alphabet translated into English.
- Illustrated Copy of “How To Make Papyrus”
- Detailed, accurate Historical Background of each painting.
- Certificate of Authenticity.