Egyptian Papyrus Painting of Isis and Hathor
This is a “Museum Quality”, Best of the Best, Authentic Papyrus Painting, hand-painted, on the finest hand-made, Genuine Egyptian Papyrus. It is painted and signed by the native well-known Egyptian artist Ali Hassan.
It is an exact replica of the 33 centuries old original scene discovered in the tomb of beautiful Queen Nefertari. This painting shows Winged Maat, the goddess of Truth and Justice (left) and Isis the goddess of Love, Happiness, Music and Dancing.
Size: L 9″ X W 12″
Each painting comes with a personalized brochure that includes the following:
- Translation of your name in Hieroglyphics
- A copy of the Hieroglyphic alphabet translated into English.
- Illustrated Copy of “How To Make Papyrus”
- Detailed, accurate Historical Background of each painting.
- Certificate of Authenticity.