Egyptian Papyrus Painting of King Tut on his Wedding Day
This is a top quality hand painted papyrus painting on handmade Egyptian Papyrus. The painting is adorned with golden glitter adding beauty and elegance. The painting is portraying the wedding of King Tut.
Size: L 12″ X W 9″ approx.
Each painting comes with a personalized brochure that includes the following:
- Translation of your name in Hieroglyphics
- A copy of the Hieroglyphic alphabet translated into English.
- Illustrated Copy of “How To Make Papyrus”
- Detailed, accurate Historical Background of each painting.
- Certificate of Authenticity.