Egyptian Papyrus Painting of King Tut on his Papyrus Boat
This is a great quality hand painted on handmade papyrus painting of King Tut with his wife sailing on the Nile. This is exquisite papyrus is painted by the native Egyptian artist Ramez
New Kingdom, 18th dynasty, 14 century B.C.
Size: L 9″ X W 12″ approx.
Each painting comes with a personalized brochure that includes the following:
- Translation of your name in Hieroglyphics
- A copy of the Hieroglyphic alphabet translated into English.
- Illustrated Copy of “How To Make Papyrus”
- Detailed, accurate Historical Background of each painting.
- Certificate of Authenticity.