Egyptian Papyrus of King Tut on his Throne
This is a a great quality with vivid color, papyrus of King Tut and his wife Ankhesenamun.
This painting is depicting the young Pharaoh sitting on his throne, while his wife Queen Ankh-tse-amun, is offering him gifts to show her love and affection.
New Kingdom, 18th dynasty, 14 century B.C.
Size: L 12″ X W 9″ approx.
Each painting comes with a personalized brochure that includes the following:
- Translation of your name in Hieroglyphics
- A copy of the Hieroglyphic alphabet translated into English.
- Illustrated Copy of “How To Make Papyrus”
- Detailed, accurate Historical Background of each painting.
- Certificate of Authenticity.