Authentic Papyrus Painting of Ramses The Second at War
This exquisite painting is an exact replica of the 32 centuries old original found in Ramses the Second’s temple at Luxor in Egypt. It portrays the Pharaoh Ramses the Second at War and behind him is Hathor, the goddess of love, happiness, music and dancing.
Size: L 12″ X W 9″
Each painting comes with a personalized brochure that includes the following:
- Translation of your name in Hieroglyphics
- A copy of the Hieroglyphic alphabet translated into English.
- Illustrated Copy of “How To Make Papyrus”
- Detailed, accurate Historical Background of each painting.
- Certificate of Authenticity.